| Racer Net: ||$230.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$215.95|
| You Save: ||$14.05/Each|| (6%)|
PML's extra capacity transmission pan for fits Ford C6 transmissions which are found on 1960's and 1970's full size cars and pre-1988 Ford vans, motor homes, suvs, and trucks. For example, the C6 transmission is commonly found on:
- Bronco, 1978-1988, 351 engine
- F150 truck, 1970s
- F250 truck, 1966-1988, with 351, 460, 6.9 or diesel engines
- F350 SRW truck, 1966-1988, with 351, 450, 6.9 or diesel engines
This PML pan design features steps for vehicles with cross members or other clearance issues. The extra capacity comes from the deep sump in the middle of the pan.
PML Ford C6 Pans Compared to Stock
PML also makes a low profile C6 transmission pan for applications that cannot accommodate a deeper pan. This low profile pan is intended for the Ford 1960's and 1970's full size cars with the C6 transmission.
The image above shows three stock Ford C6 transmission pans with the PML deep and low profile pans.
PML designed this pan to work with stock gaskets and filters.
Filter supports are not needed as the filter bolts on to the valve body. The fluid level is at the same place with a PML pan or a stock pan so an extension is not needed.
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
Volume: 2.5 qts. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 17