| Racer Net: ||$275.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$265.95|
| You Save: ||$9.05/Each|| (3%)|
This heavy duty transmission oil pan fits the GM 6L80, 6L80E transmissions. PML designed this pan for 2006 and newer Cadillac, Camaro, Corvette, and Chevrolet and GM trucks and SUVs. There is a fill hole and plug for vehicles with the fill in the pan, such as some Camaros.
This pan features:
- Fins and aluminum construction to dissipate heat from transmission fluid
- Drain plug for easier maintenance
- 1/2 NPT hole and plug for pan-fill
- Thick walls to add strength to the transmission housing
- Thick gasket flange, machined flat, for a leak-free seal
- Low profile for clearance
This pan will fit the GM 6L80, 6L80E transmission. This pan is designed for GM/Chevy cars, such as:
- Cadillac STS 2008-2009, V6 3.6L or V8 4.4L or V8 4.6L
- Cadillac XLR 2008-2009, V8 4.4L or V8 4.6L
- Cadillac CTS 2006-2008, V8 6.0L
- Camaro, 2010 and newer, V8 6.2L
- Corvette 2006 and newer
- Pontiac G8 (check stock pan, see note in filter information below)
- Trucks and SUVs needing a lower profile (such as those with skid plates)
Note: Vehicles have a variety of configurations. Look at yours before you order to verify your transmission and clearance.
Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs with the same transmission may want PML part number 11025 deep pan wtih extra capacity.
In many cases, you will need to drop the exhaust to install this pan. You would need to drop the exhaust to service the transmission with the stock pan as three bolts are not otherwise accessible.
No filter supports or extensions are needed since this pan is the same internal depth as the 3.3" deep stock pan. However, on the outside, this pan is larger than the stock pan.
Note: Check your stock pan size. We based our design on a stock pan with 3.3" depth.
PML designed this pan to accommodate the reusable factory gasket. Please make sure the gasket is clean and free of any holes or nicks to avoid leaks.
This pan includes a magnetic drain plug and mounting bolts.
The drain is on the driver's side.
PML Transmission Pan Features:
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
Volume: stock capacity compared to 3.3" deep stock pan
Dimensions: are in this pdf file. The 6L90 transmission pan is similar in shape but is longer at 18 1/2 inches. This pan is about 5/8" deeper than the 3.3" stock pan.
Number of Bolts: 18 (there are 20 holes, 2 holes locate the gasket and 18 holes for bolts to hold the pan to the transmission case)