| Racer Net: ||$245.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$215.95|
| You Save: ||$29.05/Each|| (12%)|
For information on differences between AOD, AODE, 4R70 (4R70W , 4R70E), and 4R75 (4R75W, 4R75E) transmissions, click here. Select AOD or AODE, 4R70, 4R75 when you order.
This transmission pan fits 1981 and newer 2WD & 4WD Ford vehicles with automatic overdrive transmissions such as Mustang, Thunderbird, F150, Expedition and Lincoln Mark VII.
Lincoln Town Cars and limos based on the Town Car also have installed this pan. Work vehicles like limousines appreciate the easier maintenance and extra capacity for cooling to extend the transmission life.
PML recommends an aftermarket gasket (rubber, cork or similar) designed to work with the stock pan.
Filter requirements for these Ford transmission pans:
- AOD 4WD (Deep) AOD filter is recommended.
- AODE, 4R70, 4R75 4WD (Deep) AODE/4R70/4R75 filters are recommended.
Deep filters have metal pick-up tube.
Information for reference only. Installer should verify appropriate transmission and filter and fitment based on the individual vehicle.
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
Volume: 2.5 qts. over stock for AOD transmissions and 2.0 qts. over stock for AODE and 4R70, 4R75 transmissions.
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 14