This Dodge rear end cover features drain, level check, and fill holes for easier maintenance. Just below the fill plug, is the level check hole. You fill until the fluid comes out of that hole. Plugs are provided for all three holes. The drain plug is magnetic.
Temperature Sending Unit Optional Machining
The cover has a location on face that can be machined for a temperature sensor. The option to have the cover drilled and tapped will need to be ordered over the phone, not on-line, and there is a machining charge. The temperature sending unit will stick out perpendicular to the face of the service. Please call to order or for more information.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug