Configurations vary so check that you have the Dana 35 on your Jeep. Other possible differentials include the Chrysler corporate 8.25 PML part number 9864 and the Dana C213 (no PML cover available).
Check carefully to be sure there is room for a larger cover. A larger cover may contact sway bars, gas tanks or skid plates.
This PML differential cover has a drain hole on the bottom and a fill hole on the front. A magnetic drain plug and mounting bolts are included. This cover does not have a location for machining for a temperature sending unit.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- Thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- Thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Please select finish below.