| Racer Net: ||$275.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$246.95|
| You Save: ||$28.05/Each|| (10%)|
This PML pan fits GM and Chevrolet 1996 and older trucks with the 4L80E and 4L85E transmission as well on 1997 and newer trucks with clearance.
Some examples of vehicles that this pan will fit are:
- C2500 1990-1996 with 454, 6.2 & 6.5 diesel engines
- K2500 1990-1996 with 454, 6.2 & 6.5 diesel engines
- C3500 1990-1996 with 454, 6.2 & 6.5 diesel engines
- K3500 1990-1996 with 454, 6.2 & 6.5 diesel engines
- Suburban 1992-1996 with 5.7, 454, 6.2 & 6.5 diesel engines
- 1997 and newer vehicles with clearance
This pan can be used on 1997 and newer vehicles when there is enough clearance for this larger pan above the frame cross member. Many 1997 and newer vehicles do not have enough clearance and need the PML 9437 late model pan. PML also makes a 9313 low profile pan for GM cars with these transmissions.
The pan has a boss that can be machined for a temperature sensor.
This pan is designed for these early model 4L80E, 4L85E transmissions (about 1990 to 1996). PML's pan for the later model vehicles (part number 9437) provides clearance for the frame but will not clear the transmission internals on the early models.
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Volume: 3.75 qts. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 17
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).