| Racer Net: ||$230.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$200.95|
| You Save: ||$29.05/Each|| (13%)|
The PML GM Turbo 400 deep transmission pan fits cars and trucks with the GM TH400 transmission. This transmission is found in GMC and Chevy vehicles such as:
- 1970-76 models of Corvette, Chevy, Cadillac, Olds, Buick
- Blazer (2WD and 4WD)
- Hummer H1, 1991 and 1992
- K1500, K2500, K3500 (2WD and 4WD)
If you have a Hummer, please visit PML's Hummer page for more info.
The transmission was first available in 1964. This pan is the same depth and capacity as the stock TH400 truck pan.
If your stock pan has a dipstick receiver on the side of the pan, a PML Turbo 400 is not compatible with your vehicle.
The pan has a boss that can be machined for a temperature sensor.
The TH400 transmission is called Super Turbine 400 or Turbo 400 in the racing field and is formally called THM400 for Turbo-Hydra-matic 400. It first appeared in cars in 1964 and continued in production in the 1980s. In 1980s GM changed the name to 3L80.
Filter Supports Inside of Pan
This PML pan is designed to work with the stock filter. Inside the pan, filter supports cast into the pan support the stock filter in the valve body.
The filter supports are the round features toward the bottom of the image below, which is the passenger's side of the pan.
Click on image to view larger.
PML Transmission Pan Compared to Stock
These images show this PML transmission pan compared to the stock pan.
Click image to make larger.
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
Volume: 2 qts. over stock "car" type pan
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 13