| Racer Net: ||$200.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$192.95|
| You Save: ||$7.05/Each|| (4%)|
This differential cover fits heavy duty trucks and vans such as Chevy and GMC 2500 and 3500.
PML makes two different rear end covers for the GM 10-1/2 differential: this one and part number 9369.
Typical applications include the following. Be aware that for each model and year there may be more than one rear axle possible so please check before ordering.
3/4 Ton Truck, 1973 to Current
- C20 & K20
- C2500 & K2500
- Silverado 2500 & 2500HD
- Sierra 2500 & 2500HD
1 Ton Truck, 1973 to Current
- C30 & K30
- C3500 & K3500
- Silverado 3500 & Sierra 3500
3/4Ton Van, 1973 to Current:
Vehicles with towing packages may have limited space for a larger differential cover. Please check dimensions, clearance and fitment carefully before ordering.
Please check and order the correct mounting bolt thread diameter. These differentials were made with 3/8-inch (.375 inch) and 8mm (.315 inch) bolts. PML offers the cover in both versions: P/N 6060-1 is for 3/8-inch bolts and P/N 6060-2 is for 8mm bolts.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Volume: 1.0 quart over stock, approximately
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.