| Racer Net: ||$210.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$192.95|
| You Save: ||$17.05/Each|| (8%)|
This diff cover fits GM vehicles with 7 1/2" (7.5") or 7 5/8" &(7.625") ring gear 10 bolt differential. Typical applications include the following. Be aware that for each model and year there maybe more than one rear axle possible. See also the PML GM 10 bolt 8 & 1/2 cover.
- Chevy S10, 1983 to 2004
- Chevy S10 Blazer, 1983 to 2004
- GMC S15, 1983 to1994
- GMC Sonoma, 1991 to 2004
- GMC Jimmy, 1984 to 2004
- Chevy Astro Van, 1982 to Current
- GMC Safari Van, 1982 to Current
- Camaro, 1993 to 2002
- Firebird, 1993 to 2002
PML includes mounting bolts with all differential covers. PML provides bolts that are longer than the stock bolts since the flange on PML's cover is much thicker than stock. The bolts with the stock cover will not work.
GM has used four different bolts on these differentials so to complete your order, we need to know which bolts you have. These differentials have used both metric and standard cover bolts. The bolt length has not been consistent either. When ordering one of these covers, you will need to pull one of your stock bolts out (a top bolt is best) and measure the length and determine whether it is metric or standard.
- Bolt length is measured from the underside of the head (where a washer would sit) to the tip. If the bolts are metric, the length will be 21mm or 16mm. If the bolt is standard, the length will be 5/8 inch or 7/8 inch.
- Metric bolts will have 20 threads per inch, standard ones will have 18. Also, a bolt head with lines or letters on it is typically standard. A bolt with numbers such as 5.8, 9.8, 10.9, or 12.9 is likely to be metric.
We know this is a hassle, but we do not want to send the wrong bolts or charge everyone a lot of extra money to cover sending all possible bolts with each cover.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Volume: 0.5 qt. over stock, approximately
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions. A separate window or tab will open.