| Racer Net: ||$195.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$186.95|
| You Save: ||$8.05/Each|| (4%)|
The PML cover for Ford trucks and SUVs has a patterned fin design and a low clearance. It adds capacity to help lower the differential fluid temperature. Thick walls and gasket flanges add strength to the differential housing and provide a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface for a secure seal.
This rear end differential cover fits many Ford trucks and SUVs. Some common applications for the Ford 9¾ differential are:
- F150, 4.6 or 5.4 engine, 2003 and newer
- F150, 1997-2003, 5.4 engine
- Navigator, 1995-2006 can use this cover
- Lightning, 1999-2004 (clearance is very tight so use dimensions provided with link below to before ordering)
- Expedition, 1997-2002, 5.4 engine (check carefully for clearance)
Always check the vehicle to verify the differential and make sure there is clearance for a larger cover.
Drain, Fill, Level Check, Temperature Sending Unit
These PML differential covers have a drain hole on the bottom and include a magnetic drain plug.
There is a fill hole on top.
On the vehicles this cover was designed for there is a plug on the driveshaft side of the differential for level check (this can also be used for filling).
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Volume: 0.5 qt. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.