This AMC Model 20 differential cover features a drain hole, fins and aluminum construction for to dissipate heat. The fins have the traditional straight fin design. The cover adds capacity to help lower the differential fluid temperature. These aftermarket covers have thick walls and gasket flanges to add strength to the differential housing and to provide a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface for a secure seal.
Because these vehicles receive modifications and reworking, check that this cover will fit the current differential and there is clearance for a larger cover.
On the vehicles this cover was designed for there is a plug on the driveshaft side of the differential where filling and level check is done.
For a larger picture, please click one of the above images. A separate
window will open showing a bigger picture. (The larger pictures take
a minute to display.)
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- Thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- Thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Please select finish below.