| Racer Net: ||$200.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$192.95|
| You Save: ||$7.05/Each|| (4%)|
This PML front axle cover features:
- Two fill/level check holes at proper levels to accommodate reverse or high pinion models
- Fins and cast aluminum construction for cooling
- Thick walls
- Drain hole and magnetic plug to simplify maintenance
- Follows stock cover profile to maintain clearance on most vehicles
These vehicles frequently use the Dana 25, 27, 30 front differential:
- Front differentials on Jeeps from 1941 to present
- Front differentials on Scouts from 1960 to 1974
- Rear differentials on Scouts from 1960 to 1967
- Front differentials on pre-1970 Broncos.
Check your stock set up to make sure you have a Dana 25, 27, 30. Other differential configurations are possible. Also, make sure you have clearance for a larger cover. Check with steering at both limits at the limits of the suspension.
This PML differential cover has a drain hole on the bottom and fill holes on the front. A magnetic drain plug and mounting bolts are included. Use the fill hole that corresponds to the fill hole on your stock cover. This cover does not have a location for machining for a temperature sending unit.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins for cooler temperatures
- Thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- Thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Please select Finish below