| Racer Net: ||$200.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$192.95|
| You Save: ||$7.05/Each|| (4%)|
This PML rear axle cover features a drain hole with magnetic drain plug, an unmachined boss for a temperature sensor, and a level check/oil fill hole. Extra capacity, fins, and aluminum construction dissipate heat for cooler fluid temperatures.
Check your differential for size, shape, number of bolts and clearance before ordering. Jeep used variety of Dana differentials. Click to view a dimensions in a separate window and keep in mind that there is a restocking fee of 20% for returns.
We do not make a front cover to match the rear SRT8 cover because the stock cover connects to the suspension.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
PML developed this differential cover in response to many phone and email requests.
We knew there was a problem when we got a call from an owner that the paint was peeling off the stock cover because the fluid temperatures were so high.