| Racer Net: ||$275.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$238.95|
| You Save: ||$36.05/Each|| (13%)|
The Allison transmission is found in the Silverado & Sierra 2500 & 3500 with the Duramax diesel or 8.1 liter gas engine.
- 2001 to 2014 Sierra 2500HD, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
- 2001 to 2014 Silverado 2500HD, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
- 2001 to 2014 Sierra 3500 or 3500HD, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
- 2001 to 2014 Silverado 3500 or 3500HD, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
- 2007 Sierra 2500HD Classic, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
- 2007 Silverado 2500HD Classic, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
- 2007 Sierra 3500 Classic, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
- 2007 Silverado 3500 Classic, 8.1 V8 or Duramax Diesel
This pan may also fit 2006 and 2007 H1 Hummers. Please check carefully for fit and interference on this vehicle.
If you have a Hummer, please visit PML's Hummer page for more info.
The only gasket we know about for the Allison is the reusable gasket. A flexible, thin rubber cork gasket works best with PML pans. With the thick, hard reusable gasket, make sure that it is clean and free of nicks or there will be a leak. You may need to file down the gasket bolt holes so the PML pan seals correctly. Some installations have used a very thin bead of silicon (RTV) instead of the gasket.
Installer must verify transmission, filter, gasket and fitment based on the individual vehicle. This information provided for reference only.
The drain for this pan is on the front side of the pan for easy access. A magnetic drain plug and all mounting bolts are included with the pan.
The pan has a boss on the inside of the casting that can be machined for a temperature sensor. This is also located on the front edge. The pan can accommodate between 1/8 and 1/2 NPT.
Filters and Filter Supports
The transmission pan features filter supports that are an integral part of the floor.
Out of the box the filter supports are set up to work with filter part number 29542833. This filter works with the PML transmission pan on all years of the Allison transmission (2001 to 2014).
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Volume: 3.25 qts. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 12