| Racer Net: ||$280.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$247.95|
| You Save: ||$32.05/Each|| (11%)|
This extra capacity heavy duty transmission oil pan fits the GM 6 speed hydramatic 6L80, 6L80E transmissions. PML designed this pan for 2006 and newer Chevrolet and GM trucks and SUVs, such as Silverado, Sierra, and Avalanche.
This pan features:
- Extra capacity
- Fins and aluminum construction to dissipate heat from transmission fluid
- Drain plug for easier maintenance
- Thick walls to add strength to the transmission housing
- Thick gasket flange, machined flat, for a leak-free seal
This pan fits the GM 6L80, 6L80E transmission, typically found on these vehicles:
- Avalanche 1500, 2009 and newer
- Escalade, 2007 and newer, V8 6.2L
- Hummer H2, 2008 to 2009, V8 6.2L
- Sierra 1500, 2009 and newer, V8 5.3L or V8 6.0L
- Sierra Denali, 2007 and newer, V8 6.2L
- Silverado 1500, 2009 and newer, V8 5.3L or V8 6.0L
- Suburban 1500, 2009 and newer V8 5.3L or V8 6.0L (includes HD)
- Tahoe, 2009 and newer, V8 5.3L or V8 6.0L
- Yukon, 2009 and newer, V8 5.3L
- Yukon Denali, 2007 and newer, V8 6.2L
- Yukon XL 1500, 2009 and newer V8 5.3L or V8 6.0L
If you have a Hummer, please visit PML's Hummer page for more info.
Trucks and SUVs have a variety of configurations. Look at yours before you order to verify your transmission and clearance. If you have skid plates or require a lower profile pan, check our P/N:11087 stock capacity pan for the 6L80, 6L80E.
Camaro, Corvette, G8 and some Cadillacs also have the 6L80, 6L80E transmission. Please see PML's low profile pan as cars generally do not have the clearance for a larger, deep pan. It is P/N:11087.
In many cases, you will need to drop the exhaust to install this pan. You would need to drop the exhaust to service the transmission with the stock pan as three bolts are not otherwise accessible.
Drain Plug and Bolts
This pan includes a magnetic drain plug and mounting bolts.
The drain is on the driver's side.
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
Volume: 2 quarts over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions in a new tab or window. The 6L90 pan is similar in shape but is longer at 18 1/2 inches.
Number of Bolts: 18 (there are 20 holes, 2 holes locate the gasket and 18 holes for bolts to hold the pan to the transmission case)