| Racer Net: ||$250.00/Each|
| Our Price: ||$226.95|
| You Save: ||$23.05/Each|| (9%)|
This PML pan fits GM and Chevrolet 1997 and newer trucks, SUVs, and vans with the 4L80E and 4L85E transmission. It also fits the Hummer H1. Some examples of vehicles that this pan will fit are:
- Avalanche 2500, 2002-2006 8.1 V8, see installation note at bottom
- Hummer H1, 1997-2005 with 5.7, 6.5 diesel engines
- C2500 1997-1999 with 454, 6.5 diesel engines
- K2500 1997-1999 with 454, 6.5 diesel engines
- C3500 1997-1999 with 454, 6.5 diesel engines
- K3500 1997-1999 with 454, 6.5 diesel engines
- Savana, 1997 and newer, 6.0, 6.5 & Duramax diesel engines
- Suburban 2500, 2000-2006 8.1 V8, see Avalanche installation note at bottom
Some models of Sierra and Silverado can use this pan but may require modification of the heat shield. Please check carefully for clearance for a deeper pan.
Earlier model vehicles will need a pan without a slant to avoid interference with transmission internals.
See this extra capacity PML pan P/N:9167 for GM 4L80E/4L85E transmissions on early model trucks.
The pan has a boss that can be machined for a temperature sensor.
If you have a Hummer, please visit PML's Hummer page for more info.
Both GM early model and late model 4L80 filters should work with this transmission pan.
This PML pan has filter supports to hold the filter in place. A filter extension is not needed.
The installer must verify fitment and installation.
Click on image to view larger.
PML Transmission Pan Compared to Stock
These images show this PML transmission pan compared to the stock pan.
Click image to make larger.
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
Volume: 3.25 qts. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 17